Welcome to the LFLA Reads Book Recommendation Blog, where students and staff of Lift for Life Academy will post about the books they love.
To recommend a book, use this form. Everyone who submits a book recommendation will automatically be entered into the monthly prize drawing.
You can also win a prize for commenting on someone else’s recommendation. Please be sure to follow the guidelines below in order to have your comment approved:
- For safety, please do not post your last name when leaving a comment. Use your first name & last initial only.
- Comments should be thoughtful, positive and written in complete sentences.
Examples of appropriate comments:
- If you think you’d like to read this book, too, based on the person’s recommendation, then explain why you’d like to read it.
- If the book reminds you of another similar book, you could say what book it reminds you of & why.
- If you’ve read the book and would recommend it as well, then agree and tell something else you liked about it besides what was already mentioned.
- If you’ve read the book and would not recommend it, then respectfully disagree and tell about another book in that genre that you would recommend instead.